Switching between forms as "Slides"

2003-07-03 11:35:53 AM
delphi186
Hi,
I have 3 forms of the same size and location.
I want to have a graphical effect that let the user switch between the form
such as he is looking at another slide show.
I think it is possible but I don't know where I can find the different kinds
of these Form Switching Slide-Show.
Would you please give me the web addresses which help me and support these
graphical effects and techniques?
Thanks in advanced

Re:Switching between forms as "Slides"

Did you try VCL "TABCONTROL" ?
KG
Steve writes:
I have 3 forms of the same size and location.
I want to have a graphical effect that let the user switch between the form
such as he is looking at another slide show.
I think it is possible but I don't know where I can find the different kinds
of these Form Switching Slide-Show.
Would you please give me the web addresses which help me and support these
graphical effects and techniques?

Thanks in advanced

Re:Switching between forms as "Slides"

Hi Steve,
In article <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>, XXXX@XXXXX.COM
says...

Try Billenium Effects (shareware) at www.billeniumsoft.com
Regards,
Francisco Sanchez
XXXX@XXXXX.COM
www.billeniumsoft.com

Re:Switching between forms as "Slides"

Hi Andrew,
In article <3f055e71$XXXX@XXXXX.COM>,
XXXX@XXXXX.COM says...
PicShow really very good ... nicely written and with source ... not as wizzy
as Billenium Effects which is superb ... but TPicShow wins hands down as
it's free !
Thanks for the nice words about Billenium effects.
AFAIK PicShow just performs image transitions, not control or form
transitions.
By registering you get professional technical support and help us to
further improve the product in future versions.
Regards,
Francisco Sanchez
XXXX@XXXXX.COM
www.billeniumsoft.com

Re:Switching between forms as "Slides"

Hi Francisco,
Factual kind words ! ... I am waiting to buy Billenium ... got a contract
coming up in Cantabria - probably Sep - client needs good presentation
interface to impress the directors ... so it is got to be Billenium there's
nothing that come close !
Andrew

In article <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>,
XXXX@XXXXX.COM says...
Hi Francisco,

Factual kind words ! ... I am waiting to buy Billenium ... got a contract
coming up in Cantabria - probably Sep - client needs good presentation
interface to impress the directors ... so it is got to be Billenium there's
nothing that come close !

Andrew
So welcome to Spain and to the Billenium Effects community.
Regards,
Francisco Sanchez
XXXX@XXXXX.COM
www.billeniumsoft.com