Will there be donuts served at the DevCo panel event in 2 hours ?

2006-03-29 12:02:37 AM
delphi187
Donuts at events should be DevCo's first
policy as a new company..
:-)
JoeH

Re:Will there be donuts served at the DevCo panel event in 2 hours ?

Joe Hendricks writes:
Donuts at events should be DevCo's first
policy as a new company..
:-)
JoeH
A Nobel prize to the first one to email a fresh doughnut (no Krispy
Kreme thanks).
Mark J. Wallin, Ph.D.

Re:Will there be donuts served at the DevCo panel event in 2 hours ?

In article <44296aa5$XXXX@XXXXX.COM>,
XXXX@XXXXX.COM says...
Mark J. Wallin writes:

>Joe Hendricks writes:
>>Donuts at events should be DevCo's first
>>policy as a new company..
>>:-)
>>JoeH
>
>A Nobel prize to the first one to email a fresh doughnut (no Krispy
>Kreme thanks).

Blasphemy!

Hardly. *Everyone* north of 49 knows that Tim Hortons are the best.
--
John
Life is complex. It has real and imaginary parts

John Wester [Group W] writes:
Hardly. *Everyone* north of 49 knows that Tim Hortons are the best.
As long as you don't mind bland, mediocre coffee. Their donuts are decent.
<g>

Re:Will there be donuts served at the DevCo panel event in 2 hours ?

In article <4429758d$XXXX@XXXXX.COM>, XXXX@XXXXX.COM says...
John Wester [Group W] writes:
>Hardly. *Everyone* north of 49 knows that Tim Hortons are the best.

As long as you don't mind bland, mediocre coffee. Their donuts are decent.
<g>

beats the heck out of arena coffee...
--
John
Life is complex. It has real and imaginary parts

Re:Will there be donuts served at the DevCo panel event in 2 hours ?

"John Wester [Group W]" wrote

Hardly. *Everyone* north of 49 knows that Tim Hortons are the best.
That religion has a few adherents this side as well.
bobD

John Wester [Group W] writes:
In article <4429758d$XXXX@XXXXX.COM>, XXXX@XXXXX.COM says...
>John Wester [Group W] writes:
>>Hardly. *Everyone* north of 49 knows that Tim Hortons are the best.
>
>As long as you don't mind bland, mediocre coffee. Their donuts are
>decent. <g>

beats the heck out of arena coffee...
So does the inside of a camel. <g>

Joe Hendricks writes:
Donuts at events should be DevCo's first
policy as a new company..
You have to be kidding me. I did not read this before I asked you about
donuts in the livechat :-)
--
Holger
Blog: www.flickdotnet.de

Re:Will there be donuts served at the DevCo panel event in 2 hours ?

In article <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>, "Oliver Townshend"
<oliveratzipdotcomdotau>says...
>Hardly. *Everyone* north of 49 knows that Tim Hortons are the best.

Not when I was in Vancouver. It was considered very much an other side of
Canada thing. I have never seen so many Starbucks per square inch of
property.

That's coz the people in the village in the rainforest by the sea really
think they're living in Seattle. The latte set has never really caught
on here in Alberta, although there are enclaves of the "chattering
classes" here and there.
RRRRRRoll Up the RRRRim
--
John
Life is complex. It has real and imaginary parts

Re:Will there be donuts served at the DevCo panel event in 2 hours ?

Hardly. *Everyone* north of 49 knows that Tim Hortons are the best.
Not when I was in Vancouver. It was considered very much an other side of
Canada thing. I have never seen so many Starbucks per square inch of
property.
Oliver Townshend