Quick Report and Hewlett Packard 1100

I try to print my report, but when I call QuickReport.Preview method (or
PreviewModal) error occured: Program Error. It occurs only if I try to print
to the Hewlett Packard 1100. Other printers print succesfuly (Epson, HP 5L,
...).
All printers are shared net printers.

What does it mean?

Thanks a lot.

Aleksey

Re:Quick Report and Hewlett Packard 1100

Download a more recent version of the HP printer driver from www.hp.com.

"stas" <u...@sky.net.ua> schreef in bericht

> I try to print my report, but when I call QuickReport.Preview method (or
> PreviewModal) error occured: Program Error. It occurs only if I try to
print
> to the Hewlett Packard 1100. Other printers print succesfuly (Epson, HP
5L,
> ...).
> All printers are shared net printers.

> What does it mean?