Anyone in the Florida Panhandle interested in DUG

2007-10-31 05:51:39 AM
delphi102
Is there anyone in the Florida panhandle interested in a DUG.
Maybe from Mobile or Pascagoula to Panama City ?
Contact me .. its lonely here on the beach as the only Delhi programmer
:-(
Del

Re:Anyone in the Florida Panhandle interested in DUG

"Del Murray" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Is there anyone in the Florida panhandle interested in a DUG.
Contact me .. its lonely here on the beach as the only Delhi programmer
Got outsourcing on the brain? <g>

Re:Anyone in the Florida Panhandle interested in DUG

No, it is just that no one comes to see us here after the water starts to
cool off. Everyone around here speaks VB(Visual Basic) and I feel like a hermit in a cave
on a mountain top.

Del Murray writes:
No, it is just that no one comes to see us here after the water starts to
cool off. Everyone around here speaks VB(Visual Basic) and I feel like a hermit in a cave
on a mountain top.

hmmmm.... I think you missed Jake's point... did you see the "delhi" in
your original post? ;-)

Re:Anyone in the Florida Panhandle interested in DUG

LOL
Pete
"Kevin B" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Del Murray writes:
>No, it is just that no one comes to see us here after the
>water starts to cool off. Everyone around here speaks VB
>and I feel like a hermit in a cave on a mountain top.

hmmmm.... I think you missed Jake's point... did you see
the "delhi" in your original post? ;-)

Re:Anyone in the Florida Panhandle interested in DUG

Del,
I feel your pain as i think i am one of maybe five Delphi programmers in the
Tampa, FL area and three of them work in the same shop...
Brian
--
Got a big event coming up? Let us
help coordinate your event. For more

Re:Anyone in the Florida Panhandle interested in DUG

"Brian Hollister" <bhollisterATfuturaintlDOTcom>writes
Del,

I feel your pain as i think i am one of maybe five Delphi programmers in
the
Tampa, FL area and three of them work in the same shop...

Brian
Same here in Nashville. Any Delphians (Delphi-ites?) in this neck of the
woods?
Van Swofford
Tybee Jet Corp.

Re:Anyone in the Florida Panhandle interested in DUG

"Del Murray" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Is there anyone in the Florida panhandle interested in a DUG.
Maybe from Mobile or Pascagoula to Panama City ?
Contact me .. its lonely here on the beach as the only Delhi programmer
:-(

Here in SE Texas, us edgikated rednecks use Delphi. it is the un-edgikated
rednecks who use VB. :-)
Woody (TMW)

Re:Anyone in the Florida Panhandle interested in DUG

Well, after all that I guess there aint no Delphi programmers in the
Panhandle or Low Alabama (LA).

Del Murray writes:
Well, after all that I guess there aint no Delphi programmers in the
Panhandle or Low Alabama (LA).
or..the Delphi programmers there are too productive to be spending time on
nontech :-)
..I don't think very many of our large PNW DUG haunt the ng's at all (except me
of course)
JoeH

Re:Anyone in the Florida Panhandle interested in DUG

People in LA and the Panhandle read Playboy and NACAR Racing News ...
actually they just look at the pictures.

Re:Anyone in the Florida Panhandle interested in DUG

Make that NASCAR ... looks like we cant type either :-)

Del Murray writes:
Well, after all that I guess there aint no Delphi programmers in the
Panhandle or Low Alabama (LA).
If all goes as planned, I might end up on the Panhandle...however if all
goes as planned I will only be coding for pleasure, not profit. :)
Last time my wife and I were at the beach, we flew into Pensacola. If
we do the same this year (we typically go down in May), and you'd like,
I'll shoot you an email to see if we can not grab a bite to eat or something.
--
Brian Moelk
Brain Endeavor LLC

Re:Anyone in the Florida Panhandle interested in DUG

"Del Murray" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Is there anyone in the Florida panhandle interested in a DUG.
Sorry Del, I didn't see this post before I posted about a DUG in Orlando.
Didn't mean to step on your toes.