Optimization in DLL Breakpoint Problems

2008-04-29 03:46:28 AM
delphi86
Hello All,
I know from some research that this is a common question in Delphi
newsgroups, but I have experienced trouble finding a definitive
solution. I am a Delphi 7 developer and work in DLL's a good bit. As
such, I experience problems with breakpoints that suddenly stop
working fairly often. Among the solutions I have tried, the only one I
have seemed to get results from is turning off Optimization. The thing
that puzzles me is that I can turn off optimization, re-set the
breakpoints and they work. Then..after a single run..if I turn
optimization back on they still seem to work. Does anyone have an
explanation for this or if it is even really a solution to the problem?

Re:Optimization in DLL Breakpoint Problems

Bump