Re: just curious

2006-12-21 05:37:15 AM
delphi255
Markus.Humm writes:
Another thing: since it seems that a new or updated road map was
shown some days ago in the Netherlands I would like to know when we'll
see it on the CG website?
Yes, you will.
--
Nick Hodges
Delphi Product Manager - CodeGear

Re: just curious

Rick Carter writes:
Not really an answer on "when," is it? I trust I will see it sometime
in my lifetime, but a more specific answer on when you might get
approval to post an updated roadmap would be nice.
Let's just say that 2007 will be a very interesting year for you all.
;-)
--

Markus.Humm writes:
>Another thing: since it seems that a new or updated road map was
>shown some days ago in the Netherlands I would like to know when we'll
>see it on the CG website?
Nick Hodges writes:
Yes, you will.
Not really an answer on "when," is it? I trust I will see it sometime in
my lifetime, but a more specific answer on when you might get approval
to post an updated roadmap would be nice.
Rick Carter
XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Re: just curious

Nick Hodges (CodeGear) writes:

Let's just say that 2007 will be a very interesting year for you all.
;-)

Reminds me of the Chinese curse, "May you live in interesting times." :)
I hope I am wrong. ;)

Roland writes:

>OK, for a moment I thought it was the new AJAX enabled TSmiley.

I've got my crack development team working on this around the clock.

So - it is going to be a TPlumber?
Mike

Re: just curious

MikeR writes:
So - it is going to be a TPlumber?
Ouch. Good one. ;-)
--
Nick Hodges
Delphi Product Manager - CodeGear
blogs.codegear.com/nickhodges

Re: just curious

Roland writes:
Hey isn't that a TSmiley they got as logo?
FWIW I have a WPF Smiley component.
--
Chad Z. Hower
Microsoft Regional Director

Re: just curious

"Chad Z. Hower" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

Chad Z. Hower
Microsoft Regional Director
Are you still?
Boy am I confused.
--
Thanks,
Brad.

Re: just curious

Brad White writes:
>Chad Z. Hower
>Microsoft Regional Director

Are you still?
Boy am I confused.
RD's are not employee's. Before I was a Regional Developer Evangelist,
now I am an RD. MS has a program called MVP's that is kind of like
TeamB, but there are something like 10,000 MVP's. RD's are a different
program like the MVP program, but there are only 129 RD's worldwide.
msdn.microsoft.com/isv/rd/
--

Brad White writes:
>>Chad Z. Hower
>>Microsoft Regional Director
>
>Are you still?
>Boy am I confused.

RD's are not employee's. Before I was a Regional Developer Evangelist,
now I am an RD. MS has a program called MVP's that is kind of like
TeamB, but there are something like 10,000 MVP's. RD's are a different
program like the MVP program, but there are only 129 RD's worldwide.
msdn.microsoft.com/isv/rd/

OK. Thanks for the clarification.
--
Thanks,