How to pass parameters to an ActiveX DLL?

2005-03-13 11:26:00 PM
delphi0
I have a third party ActiveX DLL & I don't know how to pass the parameters to it in Delphi.
I only have the sample code in VB(Visual Basic) as below:
TagInfo is a custom defined type:
Public Type TagInfo
TagID As String
TagCRC As String
ReadCount As Long
End Type
Dim strTaglist as string
Dim TagData() as TagInfo
The function is declared as Public Function ParseXMLTagList(strtaglist As String,Taglist() As
TagInfo)
ParseXMLTagList strTaglist, TagData
Can anyone tell me how to pass TagData to the function ParseXMLTagList in Delphi?
Thanks!
AT

Re:How to pass parameters to an ActiveX DLL?

import the type library (.OCX or .DLL) from Delphi's menus or better use
"import ActiveX control"
first register the control using that dialog's "Register" button or use
"regsvr32.exe pathToOCXorDLLfile" from the command line
--
-----
George Birbilis (XXXX@XXXXX.COM)