Printing To FAX or sending FAX in DELPHI

Hi all

I have the BIG problem, I have to send FAX (logo and text) and user have to
enter phone number only. I have used some DSP and other components but none
of them is ok form my usage.

Can anybody help me (suggest some components or some URL-s)

It is urgent
--
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Regards to You all from

Igor Colovic, Belgrade, Yugoslavia, Europe

ci...@EUnet.yu

Re:Printing To FAX or sending FAX in DELPHI

On 19 Oct 1997 14:44:31 GMT, "Igor Colovic" <ci...@EUnet.yu> wrote:

>Hi all

>I have the BIG problem, I have to send FAX (logo and text) and user have to
>enter phone number only. I have used some DSP and other components but none
>of them is ok form my usage.

>Can anybody help me (suggest some components or some URL-s)

>It is urgent
>--
>ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>Regards to You all from

>Igor Colovic, Belgrade, Yugoslavia, Europe

>ci...@EUnet.yu

You could try Zetafax (a commercial product). This program runs on a
pc and looks for text files to send as faxes. If you know how to do
HTML, TeX, etc you should have know problem creating these files. The
user just enters the fax number and your program embeds this and any
graphics and text into the file, and Zetafax sends it. There are Win95
and NT (Intel & Alpha) versions available. Sorry I can't remember the
URL.

Vincent Kolosowski

Igor Colovic wrote:
> Hi all

> I have the BIG problem, I have to send FAX (logo and text) and user
> have to
> enter phone number only. I have used some DSP and other components but
> none
> of them is ok form my usage.

> Can anybody help me (suggest some components or some URL-s)

> It is urgent
> --
> ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
> Regards to You all from

> Igor Colovic, Belgrade, Yugoslavia, Europe

> ci...@EUnet.yu

Have a look at

http://www.TPower.com/

there's the ASync Pro component. With it you can send faxes.

regards
    Daniel

Ascom Systec AG
Daniel Meier                              Tel: ++41/(0)55 254 69 43
Eichtalstrasse                            Fax: ++41/(0)55 254 67 62
8634 Hombrechtikon                        mailto:Daniel.Me...@ascom.ch
Switzerland