TImage.Picture.Graphic --> TBitmap ???

How can I read the Image on a TImage-Component into a BitMap ? I tried it with
graphic:=image1.picture.graphic; and
bitmap:=image1.picture.bitmap;
but Delphi only created a null-Bitmap.
Can u help me ? Please mail to thomas...@aol.com or hir...@berlin.sireco.net
Thanx,
 >Thomas Hirsch<

Re:TImage.Picture.Graphic --> TBitmap ???

ThomasAlH wrote:

> How can I read the Image on a TImage-Component into a BitMap ? I tried it with
> graphic:=image1.picture.graphic; and
> bitmap:=image1.picture.bitmap;
> but Delphi only created a null-Bitmap.
> Can u help me ? Please mail to thomas...@aol.com or hir...@berlin.sireco.net

        Well _is_ the image a bitmap? If the image is, say, a metafile
then image1.picture.bitmap _is_ empty.

        You could maybe Assign the image or image1.Picture to the bitmap,
or you could size the bitmap and then Draw the picture on the bitmap's
Canvas.

--
David Ullrich

sig.txt not found