Register SVGA-driver!

Can someone pleeeeease tell me how to register my svga-driver?
Can one make it so this will be possible:
gd:=11;
gm:=4;
initgraph(gd,gm,'path');

Greetings ulfsbec...@swipnet.se

Re:Register SVGA-driver!

Simon Ulfsbecker wrote:
> Can someone pleeeeease tell me how to register my svga-driver?

Send me $99.95 and I will promptly return a certificate of registration.

AME

Re:Register SVGA-driver!

--["Simon Ulfsbecker" <ulfsbec...@swipnet.se> was heard to say]--

>Can someone pleeeeease tell me how to register my svga-driver?
>Can one make it so this will be possible:
>gd:=11;
>gm:=4;
>initgraph(gd,gm,'path');

Look up InstallUserDriver or something similar, (since I'm more than 5
yards from the machine with pascal on it).

MdP
Never teach a pig to sing, it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Other Threads