How to call procedure in Delphi DLL from VC++ or Borland C++?

Help!

Given a Delphi generated DLL, such as:

library x;

procedure y;export;
begin
{other stuff goes here...}
end;

exports
        y;

begin
end.

How would one use the DLL, and call procedure y, from Visual C++,
etc.?  If you know, please give details of the VC++ declaration and
call, etc.  Many thanks.  CL

Re:How to call procedure in Delphi DLL from VC++ or Borland C++?

C. L. Lankford wrote:

> Help!

> Given a Delphi generated DLL, such as:

> library x;

> procedure y;export;
> begin
> {other stuff goes here...}
> end;

> exports
>         y;

> begin
> end.

> How would one use the DLL, and call procedure y, from Visual C++,
> etc.?  If you know, please give details of the VC++ declaration and
> call, etc.  Many thanks.  CL

You need to download Ti 2800 - "Calling a Delphi DLL from C" from the
Delphi Technical Support area of our web site at at www.borland.com.

You also should download "Sharing Code and Objects Between Delphi and
C++" by Conrad Herrmann" and "Application Development with Borland C++
and Delphi" by Alain Tadros with additions by Eric Uber.

These documets are also available from the Delphi Technical Support area
of our web site. Follow the links to the "Developers Corner" section,
then to the Technical Library.

Hope that helps!

Joe
--