After Corel: Inprise in imminent danger?

Hi:

I read some articles regarding the botched merge Inprise-Corel.
Some analysts make VERY glloomy predictions about Inprise, to the point
that they see the final breakup (= death?) of Inprise in the near
horizon.
Should we start mastering other programming tools in a RUSH?
Would Inprise vanish?
I HOPE they are WRONG!

Re:After Corel: Inprise in imminent danger?

On the contrary, I believe that, with the coming of Kylix, Inprise/Borland stock
is going
to triple. I just purchased 10,000 shares at 513/16.
> Hi:

> I read some articles regarding the botched merge Inprise-Corel.
> Some analysts make VERY glloomy predictions about Inprise, to the point
> that they see the final breakup (= death?) of Inprise in the near
> horizon.
> Should we start mastering other programming tools in a RUSH?
> Would Inprise vanish?
> I HOPE they are WRONG!

Re:After Corel: Inprise in imminent danger?

With Kylix in hand, Borland is the future.
All roads ahead will lead to Borland.

Enrico P. <eperg...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

> Hi:

> I read some articles regarding the botched merge Inprise-Corel.
> Some analysts make VERY glloomy predictions about Inprise, to the point
> that they see the final breakup (= death?) of Inprise in the near
> horizon.
> Should we start mastering other programming tools in a RUSH?
> Would Inprise vanish?
> I HOPE they are WRONG!

Re:After Corel: Inprise in imminent danger?

On Wed, 21 Jun 2000 08:47:58 -0700, "Enrico P."

<eperg...@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> I read some article

This newsgroup is reserved for technical discussions on using VCL
components. Non-technical discussions such as this only belong in the
non-technical group.

Please move/continue this thread in non-technical.
--
Rick Rogers (TeamB)
www.fenestra.com and www.componentfactory.com

Re:After Corel: Inprise in imminent danger?

and which one would be such non-technical group? (although I was not
exactly talking about how to make lasagna: any user of the Inprice VCL is
concerned about the future)
"Rick Rogers (TeamB)" wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Jun 2000 08:47:58 -0700, "Enrico P."
> <eperg...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> > I read some article

> This newsgroup is reserved for technical discussions on using VCL
> components. Non-technical discussions such as this only belong in the
> non-technical group.

> Please move/continue this thread in non-technical.
> --
> Rick Rogers (TeamB)
> www.fenestra.com and www.componentfactory.com

Re:After Corel: Inprise in imminent danger?

borland.public.delphi.non-technical

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
  (Please do not email me directly unless asked.  Thank You)

Re:After Corel: Inprise in imminent danger?

> and which one would be such non-technical group?

Not to state the obvious, but:
borland.public.delphi.non-technical

The non-tech group isn't for lasagne recipes... It's for discussions about
Borland, Delphi, Inprise, MS and anything else that doesn't belong anywhere
else. This group is specifically for discussions regarding the use of
components in Delphi, not the discussion of the future of Delphi or things
that are of interest to people using the Delphi VCL. :-)

--
Tim Sullivan
Unlimited Intelligence Limited

"Enrico P." wrote:

> (although I was not
> exactly talking about how to make lasagna: any user of the Inprice VCL is
> concerned about the future)

        Lasagna recipes should go in borland.public.discussion.

        :)

        -Craig

--
Craig Stuntz            Vertex Systems Corporation
Senior Developer        http://www.vertexsoftware.com

Other Threads