TRichEdit fine under Win98, not under WinNT.

Hello,

Adding to my post from yesterday "Weird behaviour of TRichEdit", all
TRichEdits, in all my applications, work fine under Windows98
(English/Hebrew enabled) but they don't under Windows NT4 (Danish).

Under NT4 they don't write what I type, but something else.

I have the same problem with TDBRichEdits and with the strings property
editors.
This is with Delphi4 Client/Server.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated, as I don't have a clue as
to where to start looking.

Marcelo Montagna
m...@forum.nu

Re:TRichEdit fine under Win98, not under WinNT.

Hi Marcelo,

I would try installing all of the available NT service packs.

--
R/S Aaron Rhodes
Delphi Technical Support

> Adding to my post from yesterday "Weird behaviour of TRichEdit", all
> TRichEdits, in all my applications, work fine under Windows98
> (English/Hebrew enabled) but they don't under Windows NT4 (Danish).

> Under NT4 they don't write what I type, but something else.

Other Threads