ImageList W98/W95

I have a strange problem with TimageList component since I work with Delphi
under Windows 98: When I want to use the form ( .dfm ) created under Windows
98 on an other machine under Windows 95, the pictures in the ImageList
does'nt appears!

Who can help me?

Re:ImageList W98/W95

On Wed, 11 Nov 1998 21:08:03 +0100, "Pascal Guilbaud"

<> wrote:
>the pictures in the ImageList
>does'nt appears!

Make sure you're using the latest version of ComCtl32.DLL. The Delphi
4 CD contains a file called 40comupd.exe (in the Updates\Info
directory) which installs the latest version. The file is also
available for download from Microsoft's site (search

Yorai Aminov (TeamB)
(TeamB cannot answer questions received via email.
To contact me for any other reason remove nospam from my address)

Other Threads