ImageList W98/W95

I have a strange problem with TimageList component since I work with Delphi
under Windows 98: When I want to use the form ( .dfm ) created under Windows
98 on an other machine under Windows 95, the pictures in the ImageList
does'nt appears!

Who can help me?

Re:ImageList W98/W95

On Wed, 11 Nov 1998 21:08:03 +0100, "Pascal Guilbaud"

<pguil...@club-internet.fr> wrote:
>the pictures in the ImageList
>does'nt appears!

Make sure you're using the latest version of ComCtl32.DLL. The Delphi
4 CD contains a file called 40comupd.exe (in the Updates\Info
directory) which installs the latest version. The file is also
available for download from Microsoft's site (search
http://msdn.microsoft.com).

---
Yorai Aminov (TeamB)
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/yaminov
(TeamB cannot answer questions received via email.
To contact me for any other reason remove nospam from my address)

Other Threads