borland.public.delphi.database.desktop FAQ

Can anybody post me tha FAQs of the Newsgroups???

Thank you!

ale

Re:borland.public.delphi.database.desktop FAQ

"Alessandro Ciorcalo" <ilvecchioa...@inwind.it> wrote in

> Can anybody post me tha FAQs of the Newsgroups???

Alessandro,

  http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html

HTH,

Chris.
-------------
C.R. Timmons Consulting, Inc.
http://www.crtimmonsinc.com/

Re:borland.public.delphi.database.desktop FAQ

Do you mean the guidelines for using the newsgroups? If so, go to
www.borland.com/newsgroups .

--
Bill

Re:borland.public.delphi.database.desktop FAQ

Is there also a database.desktop specific FAQ-list ? I mean, containing
answers to questions that pop up here a few times a week ?

"Bill Todd (TeamB)" <bill_nos...@dbginc.com> wrote in message

> Do you mean the guidelines for using the newsgroups? If so, go to
> www.borland.com/newsgroups .

> --
> Bill
> (TeamB cannot answer questions received via email)

Re:borland.public.delphi.database.desktop FAQ

There are some FAQ's and a host of technical information bulletins on
community.borland.com. Just click on Search and enter what you are looking
for. The other great tools is the Google newsgroup search engine.

--
Bill

Re:borland.public.delphi.database.desktop FAQ

thank you all !!!!   ;))

ale

"Alessandro Ciorcalo" <ilvecchioa...@inwind.it> ha scritto nel messaggio

> Can anybody post me tha FAQs of the Newsgroups???

> Thank you!

> ale

Other Threads