PixelsPerInch and Delphi Applications

On Tue, 21 Oct 1997 17:46:43 +0000, Steve Davis

<st...@deevo.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>I have a Delphi application (Delphi 1.0) that is Ok when used with
>Windows 3.xx and a screen driver with small fonts.  When I change to a
>screen driver with large fonts the layout of controls is completely
>screwed up! is there any way to get around this?

Set the form's 'Scaled' property to false; also might be an idea
to use a specific font (e.g. Arial) on the form so it doesn't
change size along with everything else.
--
Damien Burke

If I've forgotten to do it myself, replace the d.c.u in my
address with demon.co.uk if replying to this mail.

Re:PixelsPerInch and Delphi Applications

Hi

I have a Delphi application (Delphi 1.0) that is Ok when used with
Windows 3.xx and a screen driver with small fonts.  When I change to a
screen driver with large fonts the layout of controls is completely
screwed up! is there any way to get around this?

Best regards,

PS. Replies by email would be greatly appreciated!!
    (st...@deevo.demon.co.uk)

--
Steve Davis, Windows Development
AMP Systems Ltd