3 easy problem i think Help Help

Hi

I hope you can help me.

1.How can i execute a dos program from my Delphi app.

2.How can i make a check for a fil, if is there.

3.My program make a ini file, but default is windows dir.
  How can i make it too save in the app dir (but not by default).
  I mean if it is on anothere pc, then it can by my dir.

Please type it clear, im not new, but im not good at this.

S{*word*249} B.

Re:3 easy problem i think Help Help

S{*word*249} B?rlum wrote:

> Hi

> I hope you can help me.

> 1.How can i execute a dos program from my Delphi app.

> 2.How can i make a check for a fil, if is there.

> 3.My program make a ini file, but default is windows dir.
>   How can i make it too save in the app dir (but not by default).
>   I mean if it is on anothere pc, then it can by my dir.

> Please type it clear, im not new, but im not good at this.

> S{*word*249} B.

S{*word*249},
  1).  WinExec...  (WinExec('DosProg.EXE',0));
  2).  FileExists...  (if FileExists('DosProg.EXE') then ...)
  3).  Really easy....

procedure TMain.CreateIniFile;
var
  s : string;
  TheIniFile : TIniFile;
begin
  s := ExtractFilePath(Application.ExeName);
  TheIniFile := TIniFile.Create(S+'IniFile.INI');