Transparent Components?

I am looking for a set of transparent components. In particular, I
need a transparent checkbox, radio button, radio group, and groupbox.
I am looking to place them on a textured backgound and need the
background to show through.  If you know of any freeware,shareware, or
commercial components (with source preferably) please advise.

Thanks

John

Re:Transparent Components?

There are lots out there. Look on the Delphi Super Page.

Casey Charlton    ca...@caseyc.demon.co.uk