Looking For Hex and Decimal Equivalent Text File

I am looking for a text file that contains all Hex and Dec Equivalents
of ASCII code.  Please don't make me type them all in by hand.

If you can help....
Spoon...@Ix.Netcom.com

Re:Looking For Hex and Decimal Equivalent Text File

spoon...@ix.netcom.com writes:
>I am looking for a text file that contains all Hex and Dec Equivalents
>of ASCII code.  Please don't make me type them all in by hand.

But that's what computers are for! Do you want the table for your own
reference or for a program? If the latter, don't bother, you can use
Ord(MyChar) to get the decimal and IntToHex(Ord(MyChar)) to get the hex.
You get the ASCII from the binary decimal, use Chr(MyDecimal).

If it's for your own reference, use the above to generate a printed
report or a conversion program.

Luke
--
Luke Webber

* Note: The opinions expressed by Luke Webber are in no way supported *
*       by his employers, Luke Webber Consulting Services             *

Other Threads