ANN: DCon 2003 - Special Discounted booking rate ends soon

beat the price rise  - book and pay now for DCon 2003 attendance at the
special discounted booking rate - last day for obtaining  it at this
incredibly low price is 20th April.

This major conference is organised jointly by the UK Borland User Group (
http://www.ukbug.co.uk/ ) and The Delphi Magazine (
http://thedelphimagazine.com/ ) and is designed for professional users of
Delphi. The two-day DCon is being held at Wokefield Park, Mortimer, near
Reading, Berks, UK on June 9th and 10th, 2003. On June 8th we also have a
day of high-quality pre- conference training
http://www.dcon.co.uk/train.php ).

      If you are around on the evening of Sunday June 8th, we will also have
an extra OOP Workshop ( http://www.dcon.co.uk/oopworkshop.php ) .

      The venue ( http://www.dcon.co.uk/venue.php )  is a comfortable,
purpose-built conference centre set in a golf course, convenient whether you
are travelling from within or outside the UK.

       To guarantee accommodation at the conference site 'book now' to avoid
disappointment !

      The hand-picked speakers ( http://www.dcon.co.uk/speakers.php )  are
leading international exponents of Delphi from the UK, Europe and USA: all
specially chosen for their outstanding technical expertise and presentation
skills. The conference keynote, Accelerating Development Through The
Lifecycle, is given by David Intersimone, Borland's Vice President of
Developer Relations and Chief Evangelist.

      DCon has plenty of sessions ( http://www.dcon.co.uk/sessions.php )
arranged in four parallel tracks to maximise your choice.

      In developing DCon 2003 we have avoided making it 'just another
conference'. You will come away with lots of high quality material to use in
your daily work. The essence of DCon 2003 is leading-edge technical
excellence, at an affordable price. Don't miss it!

More information is posted on www.dcon.co.uk.  If you have any queries,
email us at i...@dcon.co.uk.

To request a copy of our full colour brochure, click
here.(http://www.dcon.co.uk/sendinfo.php ) See you in June!

--
Wendy Parsons-Hann
UK-BUG