{$Define xx} - how do I make it global across units?

Where do I put the {$Define xx} so that it can be seen by all units in a
program?

Thanks in anticipation

Re:{$Define xx} - how do I make it global across units?

G Horn wrote:

> Where do I put the {$Define xx} so that it can be seen by all units in a
> program?

> Thanks in anticipation

You can do that in the project options dialog.

Alex
--
** Pepsi Cola and animal protection **
**  http://www.pepsi{*word*76}bath.com/  **

Author of the free Chatsystem PINO! || Website: http://www.alcomp.net
Available at http://pino.cjb.net    || Chat   : pinochat.dhs.org:8080

Re:{$Define xx} - how do I make it global across units?

On Sun, 13 Feb 2000 14:42:31 GMT, Alexander Mueller <al...@gmx.at>
wrote:

Or alternatively you could place in an "common.inc" file, and include
this file ({$I common.inc}) in all units, which wish to make use of
the saved {$Define} statements.

The main benefit I see using the file approach above the project
dialog option, is that you can easily add nested ({$Define} and
{$IfDef}) statements etc, and it is far more readable to have it in a
multipe line format with comments as oppose to all {$Define} info on a
single line.

Chris

>G Horn wrote:

>> Where do I put the {$Define xx} so that it can be seen by all units in a
>> program?

>> Thanks in anticipation

>You can do that in the project options dialog.

>Alex

Other Threads