Copying from TPW WinCrt text window

I am a student and would like to highlight and copy the output of text
based programs from TPW in order to print out my assignments.  Is their a
property I can modify - in the WinCrt unit - that will allow this?  The
window is normally inactive.

Wim S{*word*249}kamp

Re:Copying from TPW WinCrt text window

"Wim S{*word*249}kamp" <n...@sasol.com> writes:
> I am a student and would like to highlight and copy the output of text
> based programs from TPW in order to print out my assignments.  Is their a
> property I can modify - in the WinCrt unit - that will allow this?  The
> window is normally inactive.

You can't copy and paste like with Dos programs running under Windoze.
However, there is a file that allows printing the whole WinCrt window:
ftp://ftp.borland.com/pub/techinfo/techdocs/language/pascal/wincrt2.zip

You might also look at my extension of WinCrt:
http://www.mi.uni-erlangen.de/~heckenb/programs.htm#NewDelay
But only the registered version will work with TPW. An additional unit (which
isn't included in the distributed package, but will be supplied by me) allows
printing the whole window, or - sometimes more conveniently - logging all the
program's input/output to the printer.

Hope this helps,
Frank

Other Threads