Full screen slide show.

Hello.

I make slide show wiht Delphi 4.0 Pro and I'm beginner with it.

Now I want to show my slides in full screen, without any bars and frames.

What I have to do?

Grateful for any help with this

Ilkka

Re:Full screen slide show.

  Set the form to No border, the window size as 'Maximized'  ---  Then paint
directly to the canvas...

--
Jason Wallace
SL Software

Ilkka Kosonen wrote in message <01bdd9b1$661da6e0$cade10c3@ikosonen>...
>Hello.

>I make slide show wiht Delphi 4.0 Pro and I'm beginner with it.

>Now I want to show my slides in full screen, without any bars and frames.

>What I have to do?

>Grateful for any help with this

>Ilkka

Re:Full screen slide show.

Ilkka Kosonen escribi en mensaje <01bdd9b1$661da6e0$cade10c3@ikosonen>...

>Hello.

>I make slide show wiht Delphi 4.0 Pro and I'm beginner with it.

>Now I want to show my slides in full screen, without any bars and frames.

>What I have to do?

You have to maximize the window and set the BorderStyle to bsNone. If you
need to easily create slide shows where each slide can be a different form
and apply different transition effects without flickering and not CPU speed
dependant take a look at http://www.teemach.com/formcontainer

Regards,
Francisco Sanchez

Other Threads