date/time field in Access 2000???

I'm creating an Access 2000 database and tables.  One of the columns in one
of the tables needs to be of type "date/time" in Access 2000.  What ADOX
Column Type (and size) am I supposed to use?  I get "Arguments are of the
wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in conflict with one
another" if I choose type adFileTime and length of 8 (according to Access
2000
on-line help, a date/time field is 8 bytes long).

I'm using D3 and TAXOXCS component suite.

Thanks for any help!

Re:date/time field in Access 2000???

>I'm creating an Access 2000 database and tables.  One of the columns in one
>of the tables needs to be of type "date/time" in Access 2000.  What ADOX
>Column Type (and size) am I supposed to use?  I get "Arguments are of the
>wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in conflict with one
>another" if I choose type adFileTime and length of 8 (according to Access
>2000
>on-line help, a date/time field is 8 bytes long).

I believe that Access only has a Date type that can hold a dateTime value as
well as a Date.

So it is adDate with no size specified.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)