My interbase applications doesn′t supply the same information in various workstations

Hello,

I've verified a problem in my application that was developed in Delphi/IBX. The objective of application is operate in various workstations and supply the same information.

But a information that is update in one app-client isnt present in another until the app-client that updates is closed.

The statement of update in my aplications like this:

sqlTemp.Close;
sqlTemp.Clear;
sqlTemp.Add('update customer set hhhh....');
sqlTemp.ExecSQL;

The statement of my acquires like this

sqlTemp.Close;
sqlTemp.Clear;
sqlTemp.Add('select * from cust.....');
sqlTemp.Open;
Edit1.Text:=sqlTemp.Fields.Fields[0].AsString;

Ive used all three requisites of ibx operation: IBDatabase,IBTransaction and IBSql

Thanks
and Sorry my poor english.

Re:My interbase applications doesn′t supply the same information in various workstations

I do not see any code that starts and commits a transaction. Until the
transaction commits no other user can see the changes made by that
transaction.

--
Bill