I have some problem with a TDBCheckBox on a TDBCtrlGrid component

When I paste a TDBCheckBox on a TDBCtrlGrid, it is not replied on the panels
which doesn't have the focus.

How can I resolve that ?

Thanx

\\'ulfaz

Re:I have some problem with a TDBCheckBox on a TDBCtrlGrid component

Which D do are you using?
I am using D4 C/S and have an application with an TDbCtrlGrid with an
TDBCheckbox and had no Problems.

Maybe a solution is to "repaint" the CrtlGrid after Activate...
Or the DbCheckbox is hidden by another Component. Try to enlarge the
Panelheight an Drop the DBChekbox under your existing Components.

wulfaz schrieb:

> When I paste a TDBCheckBox on a TDBCtrlGrid, it is not replied on the panels
> which doesn't have the focus.

> How can I resolve that ?

> Thanx

> \\'ulfaz