2nd Posting - Damaged memos in *dbt file

PLEASE HELP!

I have written an accounting system which makes extensive use of memo
fields.  Some of my users have managed to damage the *.dbt files holding

the memo field details.

Is there any way I can salvage the information in their *.dbt files?

Any reason why this should be happening?  They are using dBASE 7 files
and to help avoid read/write problems all BDE's are set up to use 'ASCII

ANSI' dBase drivers.

Needless to say this is very embarressing and very serious.  Any help
would be appreciated!

Re:2nd Posting - Damaged memos in *dbt file

the Borland newsgroups.  Either exchange attachments through e-mail or use the
borland.public.atachemnts group.

(note readers of newsgroups.borland.com might see the message still as the
cancel take time to propigate to that server)

John & Renee wrote:

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   On waves of silver I dreamed of gold
(Please do not email    'Till I lost the peace that dreaming gives

Other Threads