Delphi Trial extend

I have installed D7 Trial. I order D7 Ent (German) on sept 15. Till now
I dit'n receive my Delphi 7. Now my Delphi 7 Trial (30 days) expire.
I ask Borland germany if I could expand my Trial version. They give me a
number from Holand (registration service) after 2 hour on the phone,
they say it is not possible to extend the trial version.
Why borland make only trial versions for 30 days when they can't deliver
the german version.

Regards

Thomas

SpamMail: nospam@nospam_nospam.com
or NoSpamMail:  vonburg(at)vonburg(dot)com

Re:Delphi Trial extend

Thomas wrote:
> I have installed D7 Trial. I order D7 Ent (German) on sept 15. Till now
> I dit'n receive my Delphi 7. Now my Delphi 7 Trial (30 days) expire.
> I ask Borland germany if I could expand my Trial version. They give me a
> number from Holand (registration service) after 2 hour on the phone,
> they say it is not possible to extend the trial version.
> Why borland make only trial versions for 30 days when they can't deliver
> the german version.

When did you order Delphi 7?  You should contact the Customer Service
Department from the location where you placed your order and see why it is
taking so long to get to you.

Regards,
Angel

--
Please visit our online support pages at
http://www.borland.com/devsupport/

 Angel Martinez (Borland Software Corporation)

 http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html

Re:Delphi Trial extend

I order at sept 16. I ask yesterday. I have to wait 1 more week.
Regards

Thomas

> When did you order Delphi 7?  You should contact the Customer Service
> Department from the location where you placed your order and see why it is
> taking so long to get to you.

> Regards,
> Angel

Other Threads