Patch for running BP7 on Pentium2 Needed

I've had a copy a couple of years ago but lost it.  Could anyone supply a
web address where I can download the patch...

Thanking you in advance

MW de Jager

Re:Patch for running BP7 on Pentium2 Needed

JRS:  In article <8qd1nc$3d...@ctb-nnrp2.saix.net> of Thu, 21 Sep 2000
15:16:45 seen in news:comp.lang.pascal.borland, MW

<mwdeja...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>I've had a copy a couple of years ago but lost it.  Could anyone supply a
>web address where I can download the patch...

Read the mFAQ, or Web <URL: http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/pas-r200.htm>.

Other Threads