Multi 'Select' in Access DB

Hi, all!

Please, help me with my problem!
I have Access 97 (DB) /D3-BDE/ database, which include over the 600 simply
tables
Problem is: how can I select from db more than 1 table at one time?
An example: SELECT * FROM TABLE1 (and here I extrem. need to select another
table with TABLE1)???
HOW?????

Please help.
Igor
cc: jasnic...@rocketmail.com

Re:Multi 'Select' in Access DB

Igor,
Try going into Access and create the query using the Access graphical
interface. It is really easy to join tables here. Then view the SQL
statements (right click - Access95 was anyway). you can copy then directly
into Delphi.
This is how I do it and it always works!
Bryan

Other Threads