quick reports quick questions!

Hi all, been offline for a bit!

anyhow, I have first a QR prob.:

I have a report which contains groups, and was working fine. tried
adding another group, and ever since then the group headers preview and
print larger than it is in the report form, by about .5cm. this is very
annoying in a large report

any ideas?

also, what I want to do is actually have a number of groups which break
on one particular item, say when 'group' changes. Easy. And the at the
end of the report I want to have a total of all the values above,
working on the sum function in a Summary Band.

But I also want to be able to have the total of everything with the
exception of items whose 'group=5'. Then the total of evrything in
'group=5', and then the total of everything.

I can do the last, but was wondering  if anyone can think of an
efficient way of doing the other bits.

--Andrew Ward       mailto:andr...@NOSPAM.techie.com
   http://www.newcollege.unsw.edu.au/andreww

'A glove,' said Crash, in a terrible voicee.
Whoever heard of a serious musician with a glove?'
-Terry Pratchett, "Soul Music"

Re:quick reports quick questions!

Andrew Ward <NOSPAM-andr...@techie.com> wrote in article
<34BD9E24.4BFCF...@techie.com>...

> Hi all, been offline for a bit!

> anyhow, I have first a QR prob.:

> I have a report which contains groups, and was working fine. tried
> adding another group, and ever since then the group headers preview and
> print larger than it is in the report form, by about .5cm. this is very
> annoying in a large report

> any ideas?

Because QuickReports is {*word*99}?

Duncan.