SQL connect without BDE

Answers my earlier request for info regarding DB connection without
having to use the BDE.

Here 'tis, product is ODBCExpress, checkout their web site at:
www.odbcexpress.com.

Costs are USD$299 and USD$699 (W/Source).

Looks great except the n-tier stuff in Delphi 3 is in the BDE so if you
don't need multi-tier architecture this is the product for you.  Comes
with its own bundled data controls and a squillion functions etc etc.
According to their blurb, adds only 100k to application size.

D2/D3/C++ Builder trial versions available for download with D1 version
available free.......

HTH,
Kevin