Delphi 1.0 and Oracle's Objects for OLE

Has anyone programmed an application which connects to an Oracle
database using Oracle's Objects for OLE?

I'm interested in some sample source code?

Thanks for any help!  (Email replies would be great.)

Mike

Re:Delphi 1.0 and Oracle's Objects for OLE

Why don't you use the sql-links ? They are stable, fast and efficient,
plus all delphi vcl controls and many commercial vcls (infopower,
orpheus) are supported !?

On Thu, 13 Feb 1997 15:51:51 GMT, mlwil...@ix.netcom.com (Mike

Christian Kaas, c.k...@osn.de
>Software-, Projektrealisierung u. Beratung
>640kB ought to be enough memory ! - Bill Gates 1981

Other Threads