DES (Data Encryption Standard) Algorithm Code

Would anyone have already written some code to encrypt data using the DES
algorithm. I need to do this to encode a key - a type of dynamic password.

Any freeware or shareware would also be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Billy Reed
r...@doagh.dnet.co.uk

Re:DES (Data Encryption Standard) Algorithm Code

"Applied Crytography", by Bruce Schneier, published by Wiley, has the C
code to do this...

Billy Reed wrote:

> Would anyone have already written some code to encrypt data using the DES
> algorithm. I need to do this to encode a key - a type of dynamic password.

> Any freeware or shareware would also be greatly appreciated.

> Many Thanks

> Billy Reed
> r...@doagh.dnet.co.uk

Other Threads