D2.0 versus D2.01 (Convertible?)

Hi,

I've got a Delphi 2.0 program that uses QuickReports components. It compiles
fine with Delphi 2.01, but behaves strangely: the TQRLabel.OnPrint event seems
to fire _after_ printing, not before.

I assume the old components aren't compatible with the new Delphi (new .dcu
files for QuickReports?). If this is true, how do I convert the QuickReports
components to their new counterparts?

Thanks,
Graham

Re:D2.0 versus D2.01 (Convertible?)

Hi,

Ever heard of problems with Delphi 2.01? Surely it fixes whatever was wrong with
Delphi 2.0!

I've got a Delphi 2.0 program that uses QuickReports components. It compiles
fine with Delphi 2.01, but behaves strangely: the TQRLabel.OnPrint event seems
to fire _after_ printing, not before.

I assume the old components aren't compatible with the new Delphi (new .dcu
files for QuickReports?). If this is true, how do I convert the QuickReports
components to their new counterparts?

Thanks,
Graham
Noli equi dentes inspicere donati. - St. Jerome

Other Threads