Book: Delphi Programming Explorer...

Is Delphi Programming Explorer... worth buying?
Has anyone seen it?
also the cd-rom that comes with it... is it worth its weight? :)
Any comments/remarks appreciated....
Thanks!

pls email to al...@pobox.com if possible.

Allen

Re:Book: Delphi Programming Explorer...

kxt...@psu.edu (Allen T.) wrote:
>Is Delphi Programming Explorer... worth buying?
>Has anyone seen it?

I bought it a couple of weeks ago and have read most of it.  It is
great!  I found it informative and very entertaining.  I know, I dont
usually read these books for their entertainment value either.

>also the cd-rom that comes with it... is it worth its weight? :)

Mine came with a diskette.  I havent even pulled it out.  It contains
the programs and some utilities including a shareware help authoring
utility.

>Any comments/remarks appreciated....

I would definately recommend it!