Reading/ Writing the file tags from/ to a HTML shortcut file

Reading/ Writing the file tags from/ to a HTML shortcut file

I'm not sure they are called tags ( did a search in google and found
nothing).

Maybe their called file values, ? =). Anyway,

The things I need to modify and read are URL,Visits,Name and maybe icon.

With html shortcut file I mean those files you get when you choose "Add To
Favorites" in IE.

Thank you for any help !

Jonny[HGG]
-------
Delphi Community
http://www.devosia.vze.com

Hellgate-guardians Clan Site
http://www.hellgate.vze.com
---------
Norton Anti-virus 2003 scanned

Re:Reading/ Writing the file tags from/ to a HTML shortcut file

Jonny wrote in message <3e2c566...@news.dnainternet.net>...
>Reading/ Writing the file tags from/ to a HTML shortcut file
>I'm not sure they are called tags ( did a search in google and found
>nothing).
[...]
>With html shortcut file I mean those files you get when you choose "Add To
>Favorites" in IE.

Try opening them in Notepad, that should put you on track.

>Thank you for any help !

With what? You mean there was a question in your post?

Groetjes,
Maarten Wiltink

Re:Reading/ Writing the file tags from/ to a HTML shortcut file

Lol, =)  that was nice and easy, But, some things remain. Like the "Icon"
and "Visits".
But thanks. I mean, wow am I stupid =()

Jonny[HGG]
-------

"Maarten Wiltink" <maar...@kittensandcats.net> wrote in message

> Jonny wrote in message <3e2c566...@news.dnainternet.net>...
> >Reading/ Writing the file tags from/ to a HTML shortcut file

> >I'm not sure they are called tags ( did a search in google and found
> >nothing).
> [...]
> >With html shortcut file I mean those files you get when you choose "Add
> >Favorites" in IE.

> Try opening them in Notepad, that should put you on track.

> >Thank you for any help !

> With what? You mean there was a question in your post?

> Groetjes,
> Maarten Wiltink

Other Threads