Installshield 5.1 with BDE

I have downloaded Installshield's BDE 4.51 install template and can get my
Delphi application to install and set up Database aliases etc fine.

but it wont install on a computer that doesnt have the BDE installed on it,

how do I include an installation of the BDE in my install shield project?

can anyone help?

please reply to keithboyn...@eiderby.co.uk

Re:Installshield 5.1 with BDE

in project, search General options and check BDE

--
Alphomega
mailto:alfom...@club-internet.fr

> I have downloaded Installshield's BDE 4.51 install template and can get my
> Delphi application to install and set up Database aliases etc fine.

> but it wont install on a computer that doesnt have the BDE installed on
it,

> how do I include an installation of the BDE in my install shield project?

> can anyone help?

> please reply to keithboyn...@eiderby.co.uk

Other Threads