HELP: IDAPI 10024 Error

I hope someone can help me with the following problem.

I have a database application which uses five different tables in the
FoxPro format.  I am using Apollo 4.02 to manipulate the data in these
tables.  I have a separate panel with data aware controls for each
table.  When the user clicks on a RXSpeedButton, I display the panel
that corresponds to the table the user has chosen to work with.
During this process I set a variable to the current table and set the
data source of a common navigator to the current table's datasource.
This navigator is shared by all tables and the corresponding data
source is set when the user selects the table.

One of the options the user has in this application is to backup or
restore each table.  This is accomplished by creating at runtime a
form which allows the user to select the files to be backed up and
destination.  Before calling this form the current table is closed.

My problem is this the application works fine until the user calls the
backup form.  When the user tries to return to the main program, they
get an IDAPI error 10024.  Even if the users simply opens then closes
the form this error occurs when you try to open any table.  I have
created a sample application to send to Luxent software but I cannot
create the same problem.  The sample works fine even though I cut and
pasted code and from the original application.

If anyone has run into this before could you please give me some
direction as to wear to look for the problem.
jrlee
Dallas Design Systems
ddsystem.com

Re:HELP: IDAPI 10024 Error

IDAPI-Error 10024 means "Table does not exist."

--
Andreas Klein
Remove XXX from my eMail

John Lee schrieb in Nachricht <3576c7a5.2753...@192.168.0.1>...

>I hope someone can help me with the following problem.

>I have a database application which uses five different tables in the
>FoxPro format.  I am using Apollo 4.02 to manipulate the data in these
>tables.  I have a separate panel with data aware controls for each
>table.  When the user clicks on a RXSpeedButton, I display the panel
>that corresponds to the table the user has chosen to work with.
>During this process I set a variable to the current table and set the
>data source of a common navigator to the current table's datasource.
>This navigator is shared by all tables and the corresponding data
>source is set when the user selects the table.

>One of the options the user has in this application is to backup or
>restore each table.  This is accomplished by creating at runtime a
>form which allows the user to select the files to be backed up and
>destination.  Before calling this form the current table is closed.

>My problem is this the application works fine until the user calls the
>backup form.  When the user tries to return to the main program, they
>get an IDAPI error 10024.  Even if the users simply opens then closes
>the form this error occurs when you try to open any table.  I have
>created a sample application to send to Luxent software but I cannot
>create the same problem.  The sample works fine even though I cut and
>pasted code and from the original application.

>If anyone has run into this before could you please give me some
>direction as to wear to look for the problem.
>jrlee
>Dallas Design Systems
>ddsystem.com

Other Threads