Indy 9.0.11 is now available for download

"J. Peter Mugaas" <oma00...@mail.wvnet.edu> wrote in message

> This is just a bug fix release only and does not add any
> new features.

Quick question: did u guys fix the "by design" leak in the initialization
part of IdComponent.pas?

Re:Indy 9.0.11 is now available for download

So what has been fixed in this release?
Has the readln timeout issue been taken care of ?
How about a change log page so we can see what is what?
Have the smtp fixes been backported from the 10 development branch?

We want to know!

Also I did not know about this memory leak in IDcomponent.pas ??????????

Tony Caduto

Tony Caduto wrote:
> So what has been fixed in this release?

There's a whole bunch of fixes in IdNNTPServer

--
Colin
e-mail :co...@wilsonc.demon.co.uk

Posted with XanaNews 1.11.1.4

Re:Indy 9.0.11 is now available for download

Is there a list of what was fixed in this release?

Thanks,

Mike

"J. Peter Mugaas" <oma00...@mail.wvnet.edu> wrote in message

> The Indy Pit Crew is pleased to announce that Indy 9.0.11 is now
> available for download at http://www.nevrona.com/Indy and
> http://indy.torry.net.  This is an update to the original Indy 9.0
> distribution.  This is just a bug fix release only and does not add any
> new features.

Re:Indy 9.0.11 is now available for download

In article <3dc00e6...@newsgroups.borland.com>, nos...@faribonet.net
says...
> Is there a list of what was fixed in this release?

No, there is not.
--
J. Peter Mugaas - Chairperson, Distribution Team, Indy Pit Crew
Internet Direct (Indy) Website - http://www.nevrona.com/Indy
Personal Home Page - http://www.wvnet.edu/~oma00215
If I want to do business with you, I will contact you.  Otherwise, do
not contact me.

Other Threads