Transparent AVI Files

Hi everybody,

I am looking for suggestion or tips on transparent AVI files.

what actually i want in my apps is that i want to put a background image on
my form and place different animated object on it when user's mouse cursor
enter in the area of animated object it should start some looping animation
and when mouse leaves that animated object it should stop.

There is a property Transparent in TAnimate Component but it effects only
background color of animation it does'nt actually transparent it like
TLabel.

Thank you very much in advance for any type of your suggestions.

manoj
manojmirchand...@hotmail.com