SQL Links won't install from IS Express

To All:

   I am trying to distribute an app using IS Express which uses SQL
Links to hit an Oracle DB. The problem is that using the same exact set
of disks, the SQL Links installs successfully on most computers, but
does not install on a select few. There are no error messages. When I go
to the BDE admin panel, the Alias is not installed. I am trying to id
the differences between the machines and was wondering if anyone had
experienced this. The IS web site wasn't very helpful in this regard,
but I will go back to check out the support options.