Install BDE on all computers? (Delphi 1.0)

Hi,
I made a database program in Delphi 1.0 and compiled it
to an  .EXE-file.
I tested it on my own computer, but on another computer (win3.1),
it wont run. I got this errormessage:
Appilcation Error
Exception EDatabaseError in module MYPROG.EXE at 0002:11ED
An error occurred while attemption to initialize the Borland Database Engine
(Error $2108)
Must I install Delphi 1.0 on the other computer too if I want to
run my program??? (I dont think so!)
But what can I do then?
Regards,
Jens Riis
Email: thunders...@po.ia.dk

Re:Install BDE on all computers? (Delphi 1.0)

You must install BDE on the other computer. Use IS express (ships with delphi
2&3) or get the installationdisks from www.borland.com

Andreas

Jens Riis wrote:
> Hi,
> I made a database program in Delphi 1.0 and compiled it
> to an  .EXE-file.
> I tested it on my own computer, but on another computer (win3.1),
> it wont run. I got this errormessage:
> Appilcation Error
> Exception EDatabaseError in module MYPROG.EXE at 0002:11ED
> An error occurred while attemption to initialize the Borland Database Engine
> (Error $2108)
> Must I install Delphi 1.0 on the other computer too if I want to
> run my program??? (I dont think so!)
> But what can I do then?
> Regards,
> Jens Riis