Blocking of messages

J'm writting an client-server application in Borland Delphi 5.0 and J'm
using components ClientSocket and ServerSocket for communication beetween
clients and server. Programs seemed to work smoothly, but suddenly I noticed
something strange in server app.:

-when appeared one after another two events OnClientRead during I was
resizing or moving the server window, the program hunged up and stopped
reacting for the user interface !

Maybe will help ProcessMessages() , but I don't know where to insert the
call. Probably not into every event in Object Inspector ? Maybe it is due to
redefine  message loop ?

George

Re:Blocking of messages

Don't use the standart Delphi Seckets component (bugggy), but download
better comp. from ICS (http://users.swing.be/francois.piette/indexuk.htm)
or Indy
(http://www.nevrona.com/Indy/).

"George" <ro...@poczta.onet.pl> p1e v diskusnm p?spvku

> J'm writting an client-server application in Borland Delphi 5.0 and J'm
> using components ClientSocket and ServerSocket for communication beetween
> clients and server. Programs seemed to work smoothly, but suddenly I
noticed
> something strange in server app.:

> -when appeared one after another two events OnClientRead during I was
> resizing or moving the server window, the program hunged up and stopped
> reacting for the user interface !

> Maybe will help ProcessMessages() , but I don't know where to insert the
> call. Probably not into every event in Object Inspector ? Maybe it is due
> redefine  message loop ?

> George

Other Threads