USA - Albany, NY - Delphi Programmer Wanted

Join us at Commsoft! We are a dynamic, high-growth leader in the development
of software and consulting services for the telephone, cellular, and cable
industries.  Opportunities are available to utilize your education,
experience, and skills in an exciting work environment to achieve
professional growth and personal satisfaction.  We are located off Exit 5A of
I90 in Albany, NY.

We offer an excellent benefit package, competitive salaries, and an exciting
work environment in a growing industry.

Commsoft was selected as on of the TOP TEN COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN THE
CAPITAL REGION and is recognized by the Capital Region Software Alliance for
MOST SIGNIFICANT GROWTH!

 Delphi Programmer              (Position #17I)
We have openings in software development for experienced Delphi programmers.
You will play an integral role in developing our GUI front end for our premier
product.
Education:      NA
Experience:     at least 6 months
Salary:         Commensurate with experience
Please send your resume, cover letter, and at least 3 professional references
(indicating Position #) to:

Randi Moore
Recruiter
Commsoft