WANTED: Query Maker Component

The Delphi Power Tools (Sprint 1996) booklet that came with
Delphi 2.0 listed a query maker component from Strategic Edge
that would allow end users to develop their own queries. This is
exactly the type of component that we have been looking for.
However, after badgering them for the last 2 months, we have yet
get be able to get anything other than a promise that it will be
available RSN.

Does anyone know of a component (that is available NOW) we can
use to allow end users to generate ad-hoc queries? Any leads
would be appreciated. You can respond to me here or preferrably,
to my partner: a...@sparling.com

Thanks,

...Tim