Dialogic and Delphi

Hi all -

Just looking for some help, does anyone know of any freeware components for
Delphi that use the Dialogic API calls?  I have been searching for weeks:(

Regards,

Steven

Re:Dialogic and Delphi

> Just looking for some help, does anyone know of any freeware components
for
> Delphi that use the Dialogic API calls?  I have been searching for weeks:(

Hi Steven,

I would check the JEDI page because they have many C header conversions, but
I'm not sure of Dialogic API.  If you can't find anything and purchasing
components is a possibility, then I would suggest looking at
www.exceletel.com.  The have native VCL (I think they actually code in
Delphi) and they are great comps.  Personally, I'm getting ready to upgrade
mine.

Lee

Other Threads