Application DLL Dependency - How to detect needed DLLs?

How can I make sure that my application is distributed with all needed DLLs?
And how can I make sure that the right version of the DLL is provided?

I tried searching for this subject, but it was no use.

Aapo Laitinen
aa...@mbnet.fi

Re:Application DLL Dependency - How to detect needed DLLs?

  What dll's did you write?   --   WHat components did you use (any OCX's
etc...)  --  Did you use Packaging?  --  Are you using the BDE?

  Answer all those, and you'll have your answers...  --  Delphi requires no
external DLL's (unless you're using database, then you need the BDE...  or
if you've used packages, then you need the appropriate DPL libraries...
etc, etc...)

--
Jason Wallace
SL Software          Bomb Tech:  If you see me running, try and keep up!"

LPJ <peru...@saunalahti.fi> wrote in message

> How can I make sure that my application is distributed with all needed
DLLs?
> And how can I make sure that the right version of the DLL is provided?

> I tried searching for this subject, but it was no use.

> Aapo Laitinen
> aa...@mbnet.fi

Other Threads