TFileListBox shows .html files twice when filter set to *.htm;*.html

Hello,
I am looking for a way to prevent a TFileListBox from showing all files with
the ending .html twice when I set the Filter property to *.htm;*.html .
Please don't advise to set it to *.htm, that's no use for me.
Any components, hacked TFileListBoxes or other clues ?

I know it's unusual to ask for that, but it would be very kind if you could
e-mail your answers to lg...@gmx.de as I got trouble with my ISP (I can
write in ngs but cannot read there) and the problem really is urgent.

Thanks in advance,
Lorenz

--
   .. Lorenz Graf
   .. http://htmltool.virtualave.net

Re:TFileListBox shows .html files twice when filter set to *.htm;*.html

In article <78q4lb$kc...@freenet-b.fen.baynet.de>, "Lorenz Graf"

<do_...@spam.me> writes:
>I am looking for a way to prevent a TFileListBox from showing all files with
>the ending .html twice when I set the Filter property to *.htm;*.html .
>Please don't advise to set it to *.htm, that's no use for me.
>Any components, hacked TFileListBoxes or other clues ?

>I know it's unusual to ask for that, but it would be very kind if you could
>e-mail your answers to lg...@gmx.de as I got trouble with my ISP (I can
>write in ngs but cannot read there) and the problem really is urgent.

Put a space between the semi-colon and the html asterisk prefix.

Don't ask me why - I just played around until it worked <gg>

(and e-mailed to author)

Alan Lloyd
alangll...@aol.com

Other Threads