BLOB data type from Oracle

I would like to select a BLOB field from an Oracle database and save the BLOB to the local hard drive. I'm able to do this with dbExpress, but how can I do the same thing with ADO? I always get an error that "Data type not supported". Any thoughts, suggestions or alternatives would be great.

Re:BLOB data type from Oracle

I have a problem like your problem...

are there anybody who can solve this problem?

"Rich Bulan" <rich.bu...@ey.com> wrote in message news:3ce00f1f$1_2@dnews...

> I would like to select a BLOB field from an Oracle database and save the

BLOB to the local hard drive. I'm able to do this with dbExpress, but how
can I do the same thing with ADO? I always get an error that "Data type not
supported". Any thoughts, suggestions or alternatives would be great.

Other Threads